Saturday 15 January 2011



Back to life drawing and the grindstone in general this week. Fell into a complete lull over the Christmas break so feeling pretty rusty. Going to try and experiment with different materials over the next few weeks, just to keep me on my toes and out my comfort zone.


Had to almost start over with the art for the current uni project. Did a fair amount of work but after a talk with my tutor the style and colours were all over the place and not very well brought together. Although there isn't much time 'til the end of this project I've set more constraints for the design/theme and hopefully I'll come out with something more coherent.

In amongst all this I'm working in a group of four (Matthew Jackson and Megan Goodwin our delightful coders, and Jamie Lewis and myself on the art and assets) to create a game for Android phones, with some help from a lecturer and android games developer. Hopefully I'll something concrete to show you chaps soon, just moving on to final designs after lots of discussion and storyboarding. We're hoping for a release around february time presuming we can get it done around all our respective projects and essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment